SACAD provides its members with many benefits including:
- Access to a legitimate avenue from a unified professional voice within SACS to address regional issues and to have an impact on policies and procedures that relate directly to two-year colleges;
- Sponsorship at the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) convention of the annual luncheon, featuring a prominent speaker;
- Recognition of outstanding practices among member institutions;
- Encouragement of professional development, networking, and idea exchanges among college CEO's, administrators, and faculty;
- Communication among member institutions via the SACAD Newsletter;
- Opportunities for professionals to submit ideas for publication in issues of the SACAD Journal.